Pediatrics Weight Loss Naperville
The rise of childhood obesity has placed the health of an entire generation at risk.
What is childhood obesity??
The child hood obesity is a serious problem as people start developing the extra pounds that leads them in the tragic path of getting almost all the health issues when they grow up during the later stages. Most importantly child hood obesity leads to high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sometimes also lead to depression and self esteem.
- As per the recent study, youngsters who are likely to be obese develop serious health problems like cardio vascular diseases also!
- Obese youngsters are prone to pre diabetes and diabetes in later stages. At times they also develop greater risk for bone and joint problems and very seriously psychological problems. It may also lead to cancers such as breast, colon, kidney, pancreas, gall bladder, thyroid, ovary and cervix.
So get your child’s obesity treated soon by one of the best doctors from KMG group.
Health Tips from our expert
How to live a healthy lifestyle?
Human well being and happiness are centered around the health and soul of man. The health influences the life of man to significant extent. There are many factors that influence the well being of the humans. Here are a few words from our doctor.
- Laugh and have fun. Don’t be gloomy.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy & wise.
- Keep Working, doing something you like.
- Eat less sugar
- Get moving, Exercise.
What next!!Follow the above and feel the change from now on. Wish you a happy and healthy life!!!